BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Khamis, 21 Januari 2010

A love to kill

There are 2 places where i wnna find myself in. To be in your heart n in yours arms forever.. But now.. Smuanya brubah dh.

A man judicious in words is doesn't mean everything. Plz lah. It's easy for you to say like that huh?! Now i know who you are! You're so EGOIST n SELFISH person like the other guys. You know wat? You should learn again how to appreciated n liable to sum1 as a gentlement!!

You got wat you deserved now. Hope you're happy. Cause everytime i think of her with you, its killing me inside n now i dread each day knowing that i can't be saved from the loneliness of living without you. N i don't know wat to do not sure that i'll pull through. I wish you know n i hate myself for losing you.

You're the one that i care for.. You're the one that i need the most.. You're the one that i miss everyday of mylife.. And you're the one that i love forever.. I wish i can hve you in my life, but what can i do?

Now tell me why, do you hve to leave me? Tell me why, do you hve to go? Now that you're gone.. And i'm looking forwards to the days after.. So stop crying liza and move on with my life..

0 ulasan: